Simple with no complications


Profile

SABRINA TAN
I'm too lazy to type anything here.. ^^
strikeitalicbold

Misc


Friends
ThSixofUs♥
Ann Chee (:
Andrea
Cassini♥
Celeste
Diana
Fazwin
Irwin
Jason
Jermaine
Jia Xin
Jingyin
Jocelyn
Joyce
Junsi
Kelly
Kevin
Linda
Mabel♥
Michelle♥
Ming Hui
NaNa (:
Peihsia
QingHui
SheauYun
Stephanie (:
Wanning
Weishen
YongDing

Past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ February 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ September 2012
♥ October 2012
♥ December 2012
♥ February 2013
♥ March 2013
♥ April 2013
♥ September 2015
♥ October 2015
♥ January 2016
♥ May 2016
♥ November 2016

Thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
Wednesday, 20 May 2009
YOHOHOHOHO~
i am sooooooo lazy right now
okay ermm.....
So many things happened and i don't know where to start
1. I flunk my MYE
2. MT intensive starts today
3. I bought 5 albums with my sis last Sunday
4. I broke my record of sitting in mac alone studying. (6hrs)
5. There is June extended programme for the first 2 weeks of holiday
6. Mock science practical exam on my birthday, last shift.
7. I finally finished buying san's present, all its left is to give her.
8. I am in deep trouble if i don't get distinction for MT 'O' level
9. I need to take physics retest
10. I need to start practicing radian.
11. Exam is coming and i don't think i am ready for it.
12. I have totally no idea which course to go if i get into poly

okay its all in points like summary
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Alright I am MAD, MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, STRESSED!!!
right now my head is going to explode if this continues!!!



18:11;