Simple with no complications


Profile

SABRINA TAN
I'm too lazy to type anything here.. ^^
strikeitalicbold

Misc


Friends
ThSixofUs♥
Ann Chee (:
Andrea
Cassini♥
Celeste
Diana
Fazwin
Irwin
Jason
Jermaine
Jia Xin
Jingyin
Jocelyn
Joyce
Junsi
Kelly
Kevin
Linda
Mabel♥
Michelle♥
Ming Hui
NaNa (:
Peihsia
QingHui
SheauYun
Stephanie (:
Wanning
Weishen
YongDing

Past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ February 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ September 2012
♥ October 2012
♥ December 2012
♥ February 2013
♥ March 2013
♥ April 2013
♥ September 2015
♥ October 2015
♥ January 2016
♥ May 2016
♥ November 2016

Thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
Wednesday, 10 March 2010
WAHHHHHH!
THE AIR STINKS!!!!!
The air smells burnt & it STINKS!!!

I seriously hate the weather these days.
Its dry, hot, scorching but most importantly it STINKS!
I am even trying everything i can to avoid the sun.
I draw the curtains, avoid sitting near the window cos i can feel the heat

This morning my mama told me to help her buy goldfish
since her goldfishes have been dying frequently recently.
& frequently as in like I just went last week to buy her 4 goldfishes,
& i went again today to buy 2.
But worst above all,  knowing how much i hate the afternoon sun,
She asked me to go in the afternoon, saying that i need to go in the sun to get vitamins.
But like I care, I am not going to risk going into the skin-destroying UV rays just to get her those goldfishes.
So i went in the evening. ^^

I am seeing lightning and hearing thunder since 3am
so it better rain before I go insane because of the smell.

Oh, and I am into braids recently. :D
PS: Remember to drink more water people! The weather is dehydrating us!!



03:46;