Simple with no complications


Profile

SABRINA TAN
I'm too lazy to type anything here.. ^^
strikeitalicbold

Misc


Friends
ThSixofUs♥
Ann Chee (:
Andrea
Cassini♥
Celeste
Diana
Fazwin
Irwin
Jason
Jermaine
Jia Xin
Jingyin
Jocelyn
Joyce
Junsi
Kelly
Kevin
Linda
Mabel♥
Michelle♥
Ming Hui
NaNa (:
Peihsia
QingHui
SheauYun
Stephanie (:
Wanning
Weishen
YongDing

Past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ February 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ September 2012
♥ October 2012
♥ December 2012
♥ February 2013
♥ March 2013
♥ April 2013
♥ September 2015
♥ October 2015
♥ January 2016
♥ May 2016
♥ November 2016

Thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
Wednesday, 7 April 2010
I think I am CRAZY!
And, I have a "swollen" knee.
It always gives a cracking sound when I bend my knee
(my mama hates the sound she say it sounds like my bones are crumbling and breaking)
But, the problem is it doesn't hurt it you don't put pressure on it.
& my mama gives me 2 options
1. eat this chinese medicine which is in powder form.
Saying that it cures internal injuries.
2. go to the polyclinic and get the doctor to look at it which would most likely to refer me to a specialist in a hospital
And I want neither....


I envy those who dares say whatever they want to say.
Is it confidence or courage? 
Well, regardless of which, I have neither.

I have been explaining things to myself to make myself feel better.

Oh, and remember me mentioning  about
我的勇气和坚强掉了。- 2/6/09
I found it after I made my sudden disappearance in december last year.
But, you know what? I think I lost it again.
Hmmm... Shall I disappear once more??



02:57;