Simple with no complications


Profile

SABRINA TAN
I'm too lazy to type anything here.. ^^
strikeitalicbold

Misc


Friends
ThSixofUs♥
Ann Chee (:
Andrea
Cassini♥
Celeste
Diana
Fazwin
Irwin
Jason
Jermaine
Jia Xin
Jingyin
Jocelyn
Joyce
Junsi
Kelly
Kevin
Linda
Mabel♥
Michelle♥
Ming Hui
NaNa (:
Peihsia
QingHui
SheauYun
Stephanie (:
Wanning
Weishen
YongDing

Past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ February 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ September 2012
♥ October 2012
♥ December 2012
♥ February 2013
♥ March 2013
♥ April 2013
♥ September 2015
♥ October 2015
♥ January 2016
♥ May 2016
♥ November 2016

Thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
Saturday, 24 April 2010
Its first week of school & I have soooooooo many things to say.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Many things!

But i lazy to put them all out, too many, plus i want to sleep.
ANYWAY, my class has a ratio of 8:17.
8 is the number of girls. YES, WE HAVE ALOT OF GUYS.
But they are all desperate for girls. Cos in ChE, we have very little girls.
Well, who cares anyway.

& it seems to be what I have predicted, is going to happen VERY soon.
Oh, before I forgot.
Miss goody has her limits too so you really wouldn't like it when you get on her nerves (:
Okay, thats it I NEED TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, I still coughing.. T.T 



01:38;