Simple with no complications


Profile

SABRINA TAN
I'm too lazy to type anything here.. ^^
strikeitalicbold

Misc


Friends
ThSixofUs♥
Ann Chee (:
Andrea
Cassini♥
Celeste
Diana
Fazwin
Irwin
Jason
Jermaine
Jia Xin
Jingyin
Jocelyn
Joyce
Junsi
Kelly
Kevin
Linda
Mabel♥
Michelle♥
Ming Hui
NaNa (:
Peihsia
QingHui
SheauYun
Stephanie (:
Wanning
Weishen
YongDing

Past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ February 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ September 2012
♥ October 2012
♥ December 2012
♥ February 2013
♥ March 2013
♥ April 2013
♥ September 2015
♥ October 2015
♥ January 2016
♥ May 2016
♥ November 2016

Thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
Saturday, 26 June 2010
BLOODY WEEK
This entire week is so damn bloody unlucky, except for monday.

Tuesday morning I almost couldn't wake up cos i forgot to set my alarm.
On the way to school, I lost my cardholder, with both my ez-link and matric card inside.
I tried to look for it so I walk back from the bus-stop to my doorstep 5 times, but still i couldn't find it.
Then I was late for lab for 30mins.
Because when i report lost of my ez-link, the person ask me to bring a passport size photo.
So i went to take a photo, 4 for $6.50, when I went to did my card the person said can use old photo.
So i wasted $6.50 ( I can have a good meal with that amount) & the new ez-link card cost $18

Wednesday, because i have a dinner at night with someone I feel uncomfortable with.
& I wore jeans which made me feel super uncomfortable the entire day cos of the rain.
After I endured it for the whole day,
 Last mintue, My mama told me that the BLOODY dinner is POSTPONED to the next day.

Thursday, early in the morning during APEL, my dear cp showed us the term test results.
I FAILED 3 out of 4 core diploma subject.
2nd last in the class. I have never got such rotten results.
At night went to have dinner with uncomfortable person (up) and my parents.
& he totally made me feel disgusted because the way he touch me totally reminds me of  **** ****
Which made me feel uncomfortable TOTALLY!

& above are only a small part of it there are soooooooo many other things.
If I were to write it all down, I don't know how long it will take.

OVERALL, THIS WEEK SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE THIS BLOODY WEEK!!!!!!



01:51;